The longest 1 hour in my life.
I hate you. But I love you.
It's fucking simple.
But I just can't get through the day.
I just can't accept ur existence here.
I'm always on edge, irritated.
Fuck I hate u.
Maybe we should just end this. Or maybe best way is for us to be apart.
Can't be under one roof.
Told u I can't be professional with u around.
But u said, U SAID it's gonna be fine.
I've dreaded bout this like fucking long time ago.
And the result is, u still so annoying to me.
And I just wanna get gone and get lost.
If only I could.. Huh.
God, tolonglah bg kesabaran yg lebih sket boleh tak.
Shud learn to be patient. Should.
But it's just too difficult with u around in the picture.
Maybe I should just witch group.
Or maybe it's u who shud be switched.
I fucking hate u.
I HATE you.
"Love and Hate relationship isn't gonna work"
What should I do??
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
No comments:
Post a Comment