1. Ping! Is offensive if being repeated 2-3 times. If it's not delivered, ok I understand u try to somehow give a boost by "Ping!". But if repeated 2-3 times, it's annoying tau. Sumtimes kita tgh busy, and tgk2 kat ввм apa lah yg penting sgt, rupa2nya just simply nak bgtau benda bodoh2 je and ping! Yg lebih2.. (¬_¬) Zzz
2. Being a medstudent is boring. Medical doctor as a profession, I never think of that as sumthing to be proud of. What's the use of having an elite (yeke?) White collar profession when ur life tunggang-terbalik?
3. I just wanna go home. I wanna go home. I can say this thousands of time cz I really wanna go home. I miss my family, my nephew, niece. Everyone.
4. Nak shopping. Tapi taknak. Dia perasaan just in between.
5. Just bought new silicon cover for my bb. So people would stop assuming that my favourite colour is purple.
6. Nak cepat2 habeskan IKM. And also wanna excel in it. آمينَ
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
No comments:
Post a Comment